Have you ever wondered whether sound can change your mood, or change your nervous system?
In this episode, I interview Elizabeth Krasnoff, a master in the world of sound healing and binaural beats.
We will learn the following:
1. The science of sound and sound healing
2. How sound healing and binaural beats can affect the nervous system
3. How can we transform our brain waves into the desired brain waves for optimal health and performance
4. The types of healing that can occur with the use of sound and binaural beats
5. How can people access binaural beats
Elizabeth is currently working towards her doctorate in Transformative Studies with a focus in Consciousness Studies at the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS). Her inquiry is into the influence of sound on the brain and nervous system, specifically as it regards to binaural beats.
She has been a singer/songwriter and is half deaf from childhood, resulting in years of personal study of sound, hearing, and the human voice. She also presents on sound and consciousness at venues such as the Yale Divinity School, CIIS, CIHS, the Academy of Intuition, the Globe Sound Healing Conference, and many others. In 2015, she became a certified Energy Healer through the Academy of Intuition Medicine® Master Certification program (MIM), and received her Sound Healing and Therapy Certificate from the Globe Institute.